The Penguin Times

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

100st Visitor Celebration! (:-)

Hello flippers!
If you saw the visitor counter, we have around 60 visitors right now. When we reach 100 visitors or whoever is the 100st visitor, please email me at clubpenguinlover22@gmail.com with a snapshot of the counter saying 100. I will email you "a private party with me on clubpenguin" ivitation. Incase you didn't know, I am a member.

*secret cheat revealed: keep clicking "refresh" button until you get 100.


Dress Competition
If you weren't the 100st person to visit but still wishes to have a party with me, I am having a dress competition. I will pick first, second, and third place. Just email me your penguin name and a snapshot of your penguin.
Here are the prizes:
  1. place-free penguin who is a tour guide, secret agent, and black belt ninja! (plus all the other stuff below that I didn't include)
  2. place-free penguin who is a tour guide, a secret agent, and a white belt ninja. Plus all backgrounds and pins and colors and some free items plus two puffles and a lot of money.
  3. place-free penguin who is a tour guide and a secret agent.

All the above includes private party. I will have details to them sent from email but this party will be on 1/2/08 I hope. I will post the winners A.S.A.P.

Until Then, Waddle Around!

~clubpenguin_lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheats for Clubpenguin!

Party Widget!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!